Saturday, August 2, 2008

Im not gonna cry no more

yes yes yes i know the wait is over. I finally put up a new blog!


"And I’ve got nothing to sayI can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face I was confused Looking everywhere only to findThat it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind So what am I What do I have but negativity ’Cause I can’t justify the way, everyone is looking at me Nothing to lose Nothing to gain hollow and alone And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own"

thats a little snippet of linkin park- somewhere i belong. thats my shit. Ive been having these feelings and i couldnt express them till i found this song lol.


In other news. Im looking for an apt. and a job lol (yea right). im cutting my hair. this time foreal. Im going to let it grow out some more then snip snip! lol. imma grow it natural. im working on my new look. I dont think ima loook much different lol. but i think it goes with my attitude. like over the years i learned alot about people and how alot of people looked over me or should i say just pushed me away. i never really stood up for myself. but now you cant tell me shit! Im my own boss. lol but seriously I got my head up high now. and im glad. you should be too lol.

ugh! writers block! im might edit some other time or maybe not lol

just an update for my fans lol

A little bloggin for ya noggin <33333

1 comment:

Zay The Gr3at said...

i love me some linkin park too